Prosper ’22 is almost here! Check out the top 10 Must-See sessions at the upcoming Prosper Show.
Seller Tips and Tricks
Monday, March 14 | 9:30 am to 10:00 am
Co-Owner, Private Label Legion; Host, AM/PM Podcast; Chief Growth Officer, SellersFunding
Back by popular demand! Learn white hat “hacks” that your peers have figured out to build better businesses on Amazon. Sellers will pitch their Amazon marketplace tips.
Create a 5-Star Product With Solutions to Issues in Product Reviews
Monday, March 14 | 11:00 am to 11:45 am
Track: Maximize Impact
If you’re satisfied that that your product is as good as it can be, then you aren’t paying attention. It’s also possible that either you’re getting no feedback or poor advice.The customer-driven innovation principles in this session will help you make your private label products more suited to customer expectations.If you want to get to page one, this is the place to start.
- Hear case examples of how products that were improved based on customer feedback
- Get proven tips on what listen to (and not listen to) from customers
Seller Beware: How Your UPCs and Listing Content Can Get You in Trouble, and How to Vet Programs and Partners
Monday, March 14 | 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
Track: Protect Your Business
- Michelle Covey, VP, Commercialization, GS1 US
Leah McHugh, Consultant, ecommerceChris
Listing Violations are one of the easiest to get caught out on, and most of the time, Sellers don’t know what they did wrong, or how to fix it. Service and software providers are in the business of selling you something and leave it to you to evaluate the risks. So it’s up to YOU to know what is and is not TOS compliant. You can be suspended, if not totally banned from Amazon if you select the wrong partner. But it is hard to compete against sellers who are using black hat tactics to get ahead. This session will help you avoid having the keys to your business taken away.
Get Social on Amazon With Live and Posts
Monday, March 14 | 2:00 pm to 2:45 pm
Track: Drive Traffic
- Rachel Greer, Former Amazon Insider; Founder and Managing Partner, Cascadia Seller Solutions
Destaney Wishon, CEO and Co Founder, BetterAMS
The world’s most customer centric marketplace is going social! Amazon continues to improve their social platform offerings, expanding features in Posts and Lives every month. From being able to email followers to having Lives show on your Storefront, Amazon has a lot of new tools to help you connect with your customers directly.
Elevate Your Brand (and Sales) Using Influencers and Ads on Tik Tok
Monday, March 14 | 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm
Track: Build Your Brand
Founder and CEO, Sellers Alley
Tik Tok is unique among social media platforms and it’s not just for teens anymore. Users are not multitasking but are 100% engaged when scrolling. And Tik Tok has programs to facilitate targeted commercial advertising and influencer connections for brands and advertisers. Stop wasting time get to your customers where they are.
Think Tank Report Backs: Winning Practices
Tuesday, March 15 | 9:00 am to 9:45 am
Owner, Productline; Host of Seller Sessions Podcast
Danny is the host of Seller Sessions, the largest podcast for advanced Amazon sellers. World-renowned public speaker, Danny is also the co-founder of DATAbrill. Working alongside respected algorithm expert Dr. Ellis Whitehead, DATAbrill manages PPC and advertising automation for 7 and 8 figure Amazon brands. He also runs the yearly conference Seller Sessions Live, The Branded By Women Summit and SellerPoll; the annual awards for the Amazon FBA Community.
Grow Your Brand with Easy Ads That Sell
Tuesday, March 15 | 10:45 am to 11:30 am
Track: Drive Traffic
CEO, Harmon Brothers
Learn how to take your brand from unknown to a household name, easily turn your customers’ reviews into profitable ads, and how non-writers can write successful and simple ads that really sell.
- Recognize creative content that sticks
- Drive sales with simple ads
- Grow your brand by leveraging tried and tested practices and principles for video advertising
- Discuss crucial elements your social content strategy should include
- Learn how branding and conversion don’t have to be mutually exclusive
Seller Panel: Selling in the EU, the UK, Canada and Japan
Tuesday, March 15 | 11:45 am to 12:30 pm
Track: Sell Internationally
- Stan Friedlander, Former Amazon Insider; Executive eCommerce/Online Consultant
- Brandon Fuhrmann, Owner, Operator, Kitchenware Brand; Owner and Founder, Ownapainting.com; Co-founder, AMZ Innovate
- Kevin Sanderson, Founder and International Strategist, Maximizing Ecommerce
- Lovella Padgett, Operations Manager, SNLCO LLC
- Radu Oboroc, Entrepreneur
Reduce Losses and Returns Through Product and Packaging QC
Tuesday, March 15 | 1:45 pm to 2:30 pm
Track: Drive Traffic
Founder, SYDE; CEO and Founder, Movley
Ensuring quality control is pivotal regardless of what you are selling. At best, your profitability is impacted by negative reviews, returns, and warranty claims. At worst, you may be jeopardizing your entire business. Imagine what eight months of defective inventory can do to your brand.
Expand Your Amazon Empire: Build Your Brand On and Off Amazon
Wednesday, March 16 | 8:30 am to 11:15 am
VP, Marketing and Online Marketplaces, Nutraceutical Corporation
Come learn how to increase Amazon sales while also growing a band of brand loyal fans. This workshop is full of creative, actionable strategies you can implement right away to increase sales and profitability both on and off Amazon.
- Improve customer conversion by winning the click, the cart, and your customer’s heart
- Build and leverage your list
- Grow your eCommerce toolkit with the must-have tools, apps, and integrations for growing your DTC empire
- Improve traffic with paid techniques to increase brand awareness, grow your sales, and acquire more customers
- Get the critical steps to go multi-channel to protect pricing, distribution, and brand integrity as you
To view the full agenda and the full list of speakers, click here. Please note conference sessions may be updated as we further plan the show.