DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Directions to the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
From McCarran International Airport:
- Get on I-215 from McCarran Airport Connector
- Head south on McCarran Airport Connector/Paradise Rd toward Wayne Newton Blvd
- Use the middle lane to keep right at the fork and follow signs for I-215 W/Las Vegas
- Keep left, follow signs for I-215 W/Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Salt Lake City and merge onto I-215
- Continue of I-215 to Paradise. Take exit 12A from I-215
- Merge onto I-215
- Exit 12A for I-15 N toward Las Vegas
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Russell Rd/Frank Sinatra Dr
- Merge onto Frank Sinatra Dr
- Arrive: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Parking for Mandalay Bay Convention Center:
The Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino’s main self-parking structure is located on the west side of the building and can be accessed via Hacienda or Frank Sinatra Way. The Convention Center parking garage is located on the south end of the building and can be accessed via Las Vegas Boulevard or Russell Road.
Vehicles that are self-parked at any MGM Resorts parking facility for longer than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is $7.00 for vehicles parked between 1-2 hours, $10.00 parked between 2-4 hours and $12.00 for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at Mandalay Bay and Delano.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events. For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes “in and out” privileges at the guest’s originating MGM resort and also includes the same “in and out” parking privileges at any other MGM resort within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability. Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.