PROSPER ADVISORY COUNCIL | Now Accepting Applications
We’re seeking industry professionals to serve on the Prosper Advisory Council for the May 2023 to May 2026 term! Applications will be accepted until March 30, 2023. Selected applicants will be notified by May 1, 2023.
Advisory Council Overview
Council members are pivotal in the continued success and growth of Prosper. Council members share ideas, insights, and recommendations with Prosper and serve as brand advocates, bringing visibility to the brand within their social networks/communities.
Advisory council members: lend their insights and perspective on current challenges, trends, and growth opportunities for sellers; contribute to discussions on session formats and overall conference themes; serve as a sounding board and provide input for implementing new ideas and offerings/opportunities.
Benefits of Participating
- Opportunity to build/strengthen relationships with other industry peers participating on the council
- Play an integral role in the Prosper Show planning, to support the success of established Amazon sellers and guide the direction of the industry
- Recognition as a selected Advisory Council Member and an industry leader supporting the Prosper Show community
- Complimentary access to Prosper Shows and digital offerings, including Prosper Remix, while participating on the council
- Access to custom graphics and discount codes to promote the event and invite your clients/colleagues
- Opportunities for high visibility onsite at Prosper Show and to be considered for participation in special programs
Council & Application Process At-a-Glance
- The last day to apply is March 30, 2023.
- Qualified applicants will be entered into a drawing (applicants will be selected through a lottery system. Selected applicants will be notified by May 1, 2023.
- The council will consist of 7-10 members per term, of which: 50% will be sellers and 50% former sellers.
- We are seeking diversity. Societal blind spots and biases have led to disparities across every industry. As part of a growing commitment to dispel these gaps, Prosper Show is intentionally broadening our speaker lineup to amplify the often overlooked and underrepresented voices within the ecommerce industry.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have attended at least one in-person event; Must be a seller OR a former seller with at least 2 years of experience
- Desire to support the professional success of established Amazon sellers
- Alignment with Prosper’s mission and objectives
- Ability to participate on the council from May 2023 to May 2026 and attend at least 75% of meetings per year, which include (4) council meetings (video conference calls) and (1) onsite meeting at Prosper per year
- Ability to respond to feedback requests from Prosper and have 1:1 calls with Prosper when necessary