SPEAKING AT PROSPER SHOW
Why Speak At Prosper Show?
Prosper Show is the educational authority and networking hub for established Amazon sellers. It features a day of pre-conference workshops and two days of educational conference sessions.
Educational Focus for 2021
Prosper Show 2021 will take place July 13-15, 2021 at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort. This year’s event will feature the following tracks:
- Track 1: Drive Traffic (2-day track) (e.g. advertising, bidding strategy, PPC, sponsored search)
- Track 2: Optimize Your Efficiency (e.g. profitability, inventory, supply chain, accounting)
- Track 3: Maximize Your Impact (e.g. conversion, organic search, video)
- Track 4: Protect Your Business (e.g. IP, suspension, product compliance, TOS)
- Track 5: Manage Growth and Expansion (e.g. marketplaces, global markets, financing)
With Prosper, Education Comes First!
In an effort to filter out the noise, Prosper Show is committed to requiring clarity on what attendees will learn and high quality education-first content. Our sellers are in search of the latest marketplace developments, trends and tactics that they can implement in their business right away, as well as impactful strategies to grow their businesses.
Prosper Show Sessions Will:
- Steer clear of promotional content
- Feature original presentations by engaging speakers
- Showcase a specific tactic, technique, workflow and/or process you’ve mastered
- Provide actionable insights that make top sellers smarter, faster, better and/or wiser
- Touch on one of the five tracks as an advanced level topic
- Equip attendees with tangible takeaways
Speaker applications for Prosper Show 2021 will be accepted through March 1. Speakers will be selected by Prosper’s Conference Producer in consultation with Prosper’s Advisory Council. Sellers who are applying to speak will be given premium consideration. Speaker identification takes place year round so you may apply at any time. You may submit up to three applications per calendar year.
Questions? Contact our Conference Producer, Brian Anderson at email@example.com.