The past few weeks brought forth some trending Amazon and ecommerce news! Take a look at some of the top article highlights below, including a few features about our loyal Prosper exhibitors and partners.
- Bezos Vows To Make Amazon World’s Best Employer – After stepping down from his CEO position earlier this year, Bezos will now become Amazon’s new Executive Chairman. As part of his new role he aims to make Amazon the world’s best and most safe employer in the world. Read more about his initiatives here >>
- GETIDA Announces New CEO and Investor – GETIDA, a Prosper Show sponsor and partner announced some big news recently! A new CEO and investor will be joining the company. GETIDA, a global leader in Amazon FBA, looks forward to continued success with their new leadership.
- 43 Weird And Genius Trending Amazon Products – Check out this list of trending products that you need to help you with spring cleaning and organization.
- Free Books To Celebrate World Book Day – Thanks to Amazon you can celebrate world book day with ten free eBooks from international authors. Read more about the giveaway here >>
- Boosted Commerce Building A Consumer Brands Giant – The founder of Charming Charlie’s is the chairman of Boosted Commerce, a Prosper Show exhibitor and partner. His team aims to create a company that could buy up brands and house hundreds of brand properties. Read to learn more about their endeavors that are shaping the retail and ecommerce industry.