Prosper Show 2021 was one of our most successful events yet! Check out some of our recent press coverage. We loved being a part of reuniting the Amazon seller community (over 1,800 people!) with our leading educational content and networking opportunities – and the result was a very memorable Prosper Show. See below for some of the highlights of the 2021 event gathered from feedback from our sellers, speakers, exhibitors and staff. We can’t wait to see you in 2022!
Prosper Show kicked off on July 13, 2021 with a successful first day of workshops – three workshops took place and spanned the whole day. Attendees left with key takeaways and actionable insights into how to grow and scale their Amazon business.
“I thought what was great about the workshops is that they were very practical. I learned things I can go back and apply today, in this moment.” – Workshop Attendee
The second day of Prosper Show, July 14, conference sessions kicked off. The day began with the keynote presentation and welcoming remarks and then moved into conference sessions throughout the whole day (and spanned through July 15), divided into five conference tracks. All conference sessions at Prosper Show 2021 were specifically designed to include key takeaways and insights for Amazon sellers to grow their businesses. New to Prosper Show in 2021, an emphasis on speakers who were also Amazon sellers was considered when designing the agenda and creating sessions. Below is a list of some of our top sessions at the event, plus a breakdown of the seller case studies + panels new to 2021.
- Seller Tips and Tricks
- How to Drive Actual ROI With Influencer Marketing
- Manage International Inventory and Supply Chain Logistics
- Walk Deftly and Carry a Big Stick: Essential Measures to Preempt and Stop Bad Actors
- Find, Click, Buy: Levers To Success With Amazon Advertising
- Avoid Suspensions by Understanding Safety Concerns That Underlie Amazon’s Regulations
- The Game Plan to Scale and Sell Your Business from Today to Your Biggest Payday
Seller Panels & Seller Case Studies:
- Seller Panel: Examine Listings to Learn Lessons on Impact
- Seller Panel: Strategies, Solutions and Alternatives to FBA and Restock-Limit Challenges
- Seller Panel: Trends and Predictions for 2022
- Seller Panel: Protect Your Business Against Abuse: Case Scenarios and Lessons Learned by Sellers
- Seller Case Study: Should You Grow Your Business in the U.S. or Expand Globally?
- Seller Case Study: Leverage Branding and Nano-Influencer Compatibility to Win the Long Game
The third and final day of Prosper Show was on July 15. The conference sessions continued on as well as the networking in the expo hall, which was open on July 14 & 15. The expo hall and show floor provided a space where attendees and exhibitors (solution and service providers) could come together to reconnect after a long time of not being able to see each other face to face. Partnerships and connections were formed through our planned networking opportunities, such as the Brella matchmaking platform, as well as organically during lunch at the lunch tables.
Overall, Prosper Show 2021 was a great place to reconnect for the Amazon seller community. Check out this video from our exhibitor Teikametrics which highlights the excitement surrounding the show. We can’t wait to see you next year!
Prosper Show was a success, so we are launching Prosper Remix this August…
Overall, Prosper Show 2021 was a successful event and we were glad you were able to be a part of it. If you were unable to join us though, don’t worry, because we are launching Prosper Remix on August 17-18, 2021 as a digital extension of the event for those who were unable to attend. Expect on-demand recorded sessions, such as the ones mentioned above, plus new live content! Prosper Show registrants will be provided access to Remix at no cost and will be receiving a confirmation email.
If you want to register for Remix – visit us here. Use promo code PR2115C for 15% off!