Did you know we have a full day dedicated to workshops? On Wednesday, March 16 from 8:30 am – 6:15 pm, we’ll have three in depth, post-conference workshops. Each featured in a new and engaging format across different topics.
March 16th is Workshop Day at #Prosper22
Whether you’re considering expanding your Amazon business or reinvigorating the value of your brand, joining us on workshop day can help you take the next steps toward a breakthrough. Prepare to walk away with new insights, ideas and approaches.
Workshop 1 – 8:30 am to 11:15 am | Expand Your Amazon Empire: Build Your Brand On and Off Amazon
Janelle Page, VP of Marketing and Online Marketplaces at Nutraceutical Corporation, will help you recognize growth opportunieis within your Amazon business with creative and actionable strategies that increase sales and profitability.
- Improve customer conversion by winning the click, the cart, and your customer’s heart
- Build and leverage your list
- Grow your eCommerce toolkit with the must-have tools, apps, and integrations for growing your DTC empire
- Improve traffic with paid techniques to increase brand awareness, grow your sales, and acquire more customers
- Get the critical steps to go multi-channel to protect pricing, distribution, and brand integrity as you
Workshop 2 – 12:15 to 3:00 pm | Measure Your Advertising Outcomes: Are You Maximizing Your Growth?
This hands-on workshop with Ritu Java, CEO ot PPC Ninja, will include steps for conducting a PPC account self-audit, SOPs, checklists and data analysis tools and techniques that you can use to measure your performance.
- Determine which ads to focus on by analyzing the relationship between KPI’s and ad measurements
- Assess your account health by reviewing the signs of account health
- Troubleshoot common advertising problems to get the outcomes you want
- Spot opportunities to boost advertising sales and to use data to scale up
- Know advanced advertising techniques that are used by well-managed agencies
Workshop 3 – 3:30 to 6:15 pm | Clean Up Your Account Health Red Flags: Avoid Suspensions and Increase the Value of Your Account
Learn how to do a customized account review that goes far beyond routine checklists or running basic reports with Chris McCabe and Leah McHugh of ecommerceChris.
- Identify the biggest risks to your account and analyze the risk vs reward
- Analyze SOPs keep your account healthy and your customers happy
- Use Amazon’s leadership principles to manage the way Amazon views you
- Use policy warnings to your advantage
- Steps and guidelines for what to do if Amazon won’t respond or reply
Join us on Workshop Day!
Consider adding one or more highly interactive learning opportunities to your #Prosper22 schedule!