Health & Safety
Prosper Show is excited to welcome our attendees, solution and service providers, staff and the Amazon seller community back to Las Vegas to learn and connect together. Our team is committed to creating an event experience where everyone can safely and effectively conduct business. Read on to discover what health measures we have in place and how you will play a role in moving business forward safely.
We are continuously monitoring guidance from the CDC and local health authorities and reserve the right to adjust the shows’ health & safety protocols as relevant recommendations and standards evolve.
Before You Arrive
- Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19
Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- Have your digital or print registration confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- All attendees are required to wear a face mask at all times. Masks will also be provided at the event if needed.
- We have an open line of communication in place with the facility, hotel partners, and local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean and ready for business!
Arriving at Prosper Show
- Please plan accordingly and allot extra time when arriving at the show and making appointments with your customers.
- We ask that you fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at Prosper Show.
- Have you completed a daily self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker
reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Make sure you have a face mask, all attendees are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Social distancing requirements will be in compliance with the venue/facility guidelines.
Inside the Show
- Again, make sure you have a face mask and are following the guidelines previously mentioned.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety measures including washing your hands often, covering your cough or sneeze and staying home if you are sick.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite to assist anyone feeling unwell.